". Arranged Words: About Town

27 Aug 2013

About Town

The market? Sure.
But first, let's stop for a spot of lunch.
Yes, we have it all.
" Trust me. It won't be a problem. I can strap it to the roof of the car." What?  "No,  won't work. Okay, well, how much yarn can I stow instead?"

How far?
'
Rideau Canal
Innovative pin hole bone sun glasses used by the Inuit to prevent snow blindness and aid clear vision.

Love the door and the ornately craved lintel. ( I know. It could be a better pic ~ next time I'll stand in the traffic).
The peace tower on parliament hill.
Laura Secord

Anyone for afternoon tea at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier? It's, most decidedly, on my wish list.
Mr. By supervisor of The Rideau Canal and founder of Ottawa.


2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I was in Ottawa once as a child and I hardly remember it. But I do have many happy memories of boating on the Rideau Canal during our family vacations to Ontario.

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Boating on the canal during the summer is a good memory! I never grow tried of visiting Ottawa; there is always something to do and see.