". Arranged Words: On A Limb

22 Aug 2015

On A Limb

The golden rod is in full bloom. We've had a lot of rain so it is beautiful and lush along the pathways of my old haunts. I'd post a few more pics but I am currently having an argument with Windows 10. I didn't import my files correctly, so I need to make a few adjustments.


I loved painting this birdie on a limb. I have several more to paint, and when I am finished, I am thinking of opening an Etsy shop.
I hope you are all having a great weekend!
 
'Til next time...Enjoy...

4 comments:

Kim said...

Summer is looking mighty pretty over there! Your bird on a limb is very sweet. I think if you had an ETSY shop, Dixie, your lovely artwork would be winging to others' homes faster than you can paint.

Lorraine said...

I think the goldenrod is beautiful in bloom but my nose and eyes think otherwise. And beautiful is your bird!

Barbara Lilian in France said...

Golden Rod in the wild looks lovely in your photo, I've finally got rid of it from my flowers bed,,, don't worry I didn't kill it I've replanted the last of the shoots that keep popping up,along a path down by the river opposite my house. I'm afraid it was too invasive and was choking everything else, I hope it will like where I've moved it too and each time I go for a walk I'll be able to enjoy seeing it from a distance.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

You know how much I love your paintings and I think it's a fabulous idea for you to open an Etsy shop. The photos are beautiful, Dixie! Currently I am living vicariously through you :)

Enjoy,
-Soma