". Arranged Words: Knitting with a Helper

23 Oct 2015

Knitting with a Helper

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am knitting another pair of Rosetta Mitts  in Classic Elite Yarns Fresco, colourway Superman Yellow. I checked my closet to be sure and found out that these mitts are the one and only piece of yellow clothing that I own. Yellow is a wonderful colour, but I don't look that great it in. (Who knows perhaps there are different shades that might work.)

  Recently, a knitting buddy arrived.  Like most knitters, Sadie loves yarn and has gotten into my knitting twice. It's a good thing I knit tight because she has dragged the the yarn and needles all over. 

Hmmm an empty shopping bag. I don't think so.
My toys are tedious! So foot stool beware. "A girl just gotta have fun."

Sadie will be visiting for another week...batten down the hatches!

I hope you all had a great week. Enjoy the weekend...

4 comments:

Fil said...

That's a lovely pattern and a gorgeous colour for Autumn - and Sadie is just beautiful - happy knitting :) I'm just starting back into a piece that I'd completed and while I was knitting it I lost nearly 3 stone so the finished item was miles too big for me. I'm wishing now that I'd just given it to someone - it's not nearly as interesting second time around ..humph.

Kim said...

Sadie is so sweet! I don't wear yellow either, nor orange for that matter. Those mittens are lovely.

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Thank you.
You lost 3 stone. Wow! Good for you, Fil. I bet that sweater is going to look lovely though.
You probably already clicked the link above, but if not the mitt pattern is avaliable for free.
Enjoy...

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

I have already picked out yarn to make a pair, can't wait. It is such a beautiful pattern. Yellow is my favourite colour, but other than the one yellow pullover I made, I also don't have a single piece of yellow clothing. Isn't that funny? Your knitting buddy is adorable!! She is just trying to help of course :)

Have fun,
-Soma