". Arranged Words: A Tour

31 Oct 2016

A Tour

Oct 31, 2016

A picture post today with a few pictures from Pumpkin Inferno. What a wonderful array of carved creativity.  It was even better than last year. And I thought last year's display would be hard to beat!
Cute faces and a few sinister ones too.
Something with blue.
Since I love birds, I was pleased to see this stunning solar powered display aptly titled Migration. It's reflected in the water.




Ahhh.
My very own sign on the horoscope walk. 

Van Gogh from a display titled  Night At The Gallery
An ornately carved pumpkin.
Beware the waiter is really a pumpkin.

Close up of the Butternut tree.
Witches Brew ~  "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and Caldron bubble. Fillet of a fenny snake, In the caldron boil and bake; Eye of newt and toe of frog, Wool of bat and tongue of dog, Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg and howlet's wing, For a charm of powerful trouble... Double, double toil and trouble."  From Shakespeare's  Macbeth       
Scary
I couldn't leave this gentleman out. When I was small, I used to sneak into the Blacksmith shops on my way home from school...fascinating places!
What can I say?
The old church in the limelight.
Boo!
There's so much more. I do have videos too, but it's time to call it a day.
However, if you'd like to see more, visit Instagram and search Pumpkin Inferno.

And finally from the home front...
Have a safe and Happy Hallowe'en!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Wow! What an awesome event. You got such good pictures at night. So glad you shared them. Have a wonderful Halloween!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Wow! That's all I could say! Wow! These are incredible. Your photos captured them beautifully. Thanks so much for sharing the photos. I like your pumpkin too :)

-Soma